Powerland Heritage Park
- Tourist Attractions
Powerland Heritage Park, a 62 acre campus with 14 unique and exciting museums and visitor experiences, celebrates the people and power of logging, agricultural, transportation, and utilities industries that drove Oregon history from the 1800's to the mid-20th century. Home of the Great Oregon Steamup, always the last weekend in July, first weekend in August. Historical museums and activities include: Antique Caterpillar Machinery Museum; Antique Implement Society; Blacksmith Shop; Branch 15 Early Day Gas Engine and Tractor Association; Brooks Historical Society; Country Store & Pioneer Mill; Dezotell Building; French Prairie Heritage Rose Garden; National Railway Historical Society – Pacific NW Chapter; Northwest Vintage Car and Motorcycle Museum; Oregon Electric Railway Museum; Oregon Fire Service Museum; Oregon Vintage Machinery Museum featuring John Deere; Pacific Northwest Logging Museum; Pacific Northwest Truck Museum; Western Steam Fiends Association; Willamette Valley Model Railroad Museum; and Willow Creek Railroad Museum and train rides. Call ahead to check museums’ individual operational hours.
- Powerland Heritage Park Museums- discover the history that powered Oregon!
- The Great Oregon Steamup at Powerland Heritage Park- Mark your calendar
- Powerland Heritage Park Calendar of Events and Activities
- Powerland Heritage Park Volunteering Opportunities- Discover a different volunteer experience!
- Contact Powerland Heritage Park- open dates, map, contact information
Located about 40 miles south of Portland, Oregon between Woodburn and Salem. Take I-5 exit #263 and go 1/4 mile west.